• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley A.T.F.M. Please Help With Information

InfiniteHero

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
United States
I have had this item for about 10 years. Box and everything. Not sure what color either blue or the purple. I think blue though. It is brand new. What is it worth and is it worth hanging onto. Any answers would be greatly appreciated. Not much on the internet. This pic I got from elsewhere, mine is across the country right now.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Its the advanced tactical fighter mask. I do know that they are supposed to go under a bmx giggle to protect thier face . Rare and even so much no one really knows much about them

Old guy alert!! This brings back some memories of my 1973 250 Bultaco. I may have had/used this or possibly another brand. Basically it is a roost protector for your face, before full face helmets.

I believe Dann from O-Review has one of these, or something similar, and in one of his review/collection videos he mentioned it's much too fragile to try and connect to a set of goggles.

Just so you don't try to find a matching old school goggle to hook them up to, it might be a bad idea.

The plastic on mine, the last time I checked, is not brittle. It is fairly thick along with foam black padding on the back. They haven't been out of the box in years. I was just wondering their exact use and what they might be worth.

Back