• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley and Dillon Collaboration

Litos

I believe in babies, music, magic and mom and dad
Houston
ok, so I finally got my Dillon lenses from the masterful @Chris A Hardaway

The one thing I can say is "these lenses make me want to forceably impregnate a nun"...

Lenses were perfectly cut for my glasses and fit better than OEM...

I'm not going to discuss optics because I don't have an expensive piece of machinery that tells me if they're good or not, but holy hell are they crystal clear...

First person in the U.S. to have this combo and i feel more than amazing...I think Chris may be able to get more technical than me, but I won't even try...

Big shoutout to @Chris A Hardaway for the custom cuts (I have too many of his cuts that I lose track) and @sybiria for sourcing the lenses for us...

REDICULOUS !!!! LOOK AT THESE THINGS !!!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
ok, so I finally got my Dillon lenses from the masterful @Chris A Hardaway

The one thing I can say is "these lenses make me want to forceably impregnate a nun"...

Lenses were perfectly cut for my glasses and fit better than OEM...

I'm not going to discuss optics because I don't have an expensive piece of machinery that tells me if they're good or not, but holy hell are they crystal clear...

First person in the U.S. to have this combo and i feel more than amazing...I think Chris may be able to get more technical than me, but I won't even try...

Big shoutout to @Chris A Hardaway for the custom cuts (I have too many of his cuts that I lose track) and @sybiria for sourcing the lenses for us...

REDICULOUS !!!! LOOK AT THESE THINGS !!!

View attachment 250009 View attachment 249996 View attachment 249998 View attachment 250000 View attachment 250001 View attachment 250002 View attachment 250003 View attachment 250004
Looks great on you I so want a set....now please send me the lenses.. Mind if I ask cost of lenses. You have come a long ways from your cheapo crap lenses.. @Chris A Hardaway working his magic like my cavs:)

Back