• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley and Dillon Collaboration

:eek:Man you be hittin that pipe hard:lol::lol:
I've been offered $700 and turned it down...

XX that have been tightened and blasted by XMan, new LG rubbers and one of the 3 custom cut Matte Dillons in existence...

I wouldn't sell them for $700...not a chance...

IMG_7208.JPG

I am heavily inclined to stock colorway and parts, I appreciate those more than any custom pairs of X-Metal out there............

But those Dillon lenses on Oakley X-Metal frame really really really came out nicely, love 'em.
Oakley should make those frosted/matte lenses.
What deep water prizm is sweet to look at and wear. Most of the stock color's are nice to look at . But I really don't care to look thru them..

I do appreciate the custom, especially the new lenses on X-Metals, but I appraciate more the standard colorway (frame and lenses stock color combination) with the exception of those Dillon lenses.
It's a real simple Colorway too...

XMan blasted them Matte black and I chose the grey rubber kit to keep that sinister, badass look but with a touch of contrast...

Thanks for the kind words sir - eventhough they're not my "favorite pair", I've still gotten more compliments for them than any other XMetal I own, simply because of the Matte lenses :)

Latest Posts

Back