• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley and Dillon Collaboration

ok i have bone finish xx tio2
Nope, sorry man...

I really really like my Dillon XX...

i appreciate the offer though...

I suggest PMing Chris to see what frame he recommends to buy...you'll have to pay $250-270 for the glasses, but you'll at least have the lenses you want...

I had the Dillons in my Ti02's and they looked amazing :)

Good luck, sir...

ok, so I finally got my Dillon lenses from the masterful @Chris A Hardaway

The one thing I can say is "these lenses make me want to forceably impregnate a nun"...

Lenses were perfectly cut for my glasses and fit better than OEM...

I'm not going to discuss optics because I don't have an expensive piece of machinery that tells me if they're good or not, but holy hell are they crystal clear...

First person in the U.S. to have this combo and i feel more than amazing...I think Chris may be able to get more technical than me, but I won't even try...

Big shoutout to @Chris A Hardaway for the custom cuts (I have too many of his cuts that I lose track) and @sybiria for sourcing the lenses for us...

REDICULOUS !!!! LOOK AT THESE THINGS !!!

View attachment 250009 View attachment 249996 View attachment 249998 View attachment 250000 View attachment 250001 View attachment 250002 View attachment 250003 View attachment 250004
these lenses are insane. I need a set cut for my metals when they arrive. it sounds like a difficult challenge to get them. I've been doing some cutting myself and it's actually turning out very well. I'll probably ask @Chris A Hardaway for these of I can get them

these lenses are insane. I need a set cut for my metals when they arrive. it sounds like a difficult challenge to get them. I've been doing some cutting myself and it's actually turning out very well. I'll probably ask @Chris A Hardaway for these of I can get them

It quite an expensive thing to do. You have to buy a pair of Dillon Sunglass and basically just use the lenses. Maybe contact @Aggie07 ;)

Yeah, not exactly sure how to source the "lens only" anymore...

You might have to buy a new set of Dillon's and then just trash the frame so you can use the lenses...

Contact Chris to see which frames have the donor lenses :)

IMG_0088.JPG

Back