• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley and Dillon Collaboration

No problem, i'll keep an eye out on the post or If you call the number posted you will reach me as well.
Would you be opposed to taking sexual favors for the lenses???
Some of the guys here have mentioned they would do ANYTHING to get those lenses including but not limited to depraved acts of humility.

Good luck with your sales. :rolleyes:

I still feel :ban: is in order. Read our rules.

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

Look, I'm just trying to help guys. If you guys want to boot me I understand.
I think only forum sponsors are allowed to post phone numbers and sell. Forum members can sell their "personal" on the correct exchange forum. Plus we don't know who you are. I've never realky read the rules :shock:

Look, I'm just trying to help guys. If you guys want to boot me I understand.
Yeah, go introduce yourself, give us a bit of history on who you are and what you do and I think we'll be ok...

I got some Dillons already, so I ain't hurting and praying for Lenses like most other folks, but it would be good to see more Dillons in Oakley frames...

People drool over these things here...

Nobody wants to boot you, we are just curious. Dillon hasn't been to friendly to Oakley enthusiasts
I agree. There was a large misunderstanding.
I think only forum sponsors are allowed to post phone numbers and sell. Forum members can sell their "personal" on the correct exchange forum. Plus we don't know who you are. I've never realky read the rules :shock:
I understand, and you may remove the previous post then. I didn't really know where to start and reach out. I am not trying to push the product, but understand how if might be seen in that way.

Back