• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley and Dillon Collaboration

I wasn't Dillon pushing. I have noticed the chatter on Dillon lenses and was trying to help. wasn't pushing the frames. sorry to go against your rules of the forum though.
If you can answer the above questions, you may have a great opportunity moving forward...

So let's see if you can answer these questions:

1) why did you decide to start a username to post in this thread ??

2) if your answer above is to help "push product", did you have to get clearance from the Dillon Execs to have "lenses only" available for purchase ??

The only reason I ask is because there is some history with "someone" at Dillon threatening litigations to our forum's lens cutters for cutting Dillon lenses to fit our XMetal Frames

My answer to that is "who freaking cares what someone does to a product that they have already purchased !?!?"

So yeah, I'd like to know if you personally knew of these threats that were brought on from Dillon AND, if there was some type of "change of heart" because Dillon saw an opportunity to move lenses...

Thoughts ??
All valid questions and concerns. if you have and opportunity to call. please reach out to 480-707-5163

There are about 4 or 5 lens cutters on the forum, we can send any Dillon lens to any one of those guys...

I just want to know why Dillon threatened him in the first place and why now one of their reps is allowing us to purchase lenses...

Just wanna know how it went from one extreme to the other...

I just want to know why Dillon threatened him in the first place and why now one of their reps is allowing us to purchase lenses...

Just wanna know how it went from one extreme to the other...

Sounds like you better call that number, then.

There are about 4 or 5 lens cutters on the forum, we can send any Dillon lens to any one of those guys...

Yes I'm well aware there are multiple cutters but if we're talking about cutting base 6 lenses for base 8 frames you're much better off using a professional cutting machine like Chris has instead of trying to do it by hand, if you want the results to have the best fit.

And Chris has become the dominant cutter here, regardless.

Back