• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Antix South Africa

if i'm not wrong, only released in SA. i saw pics of the release party months ago, before the Super Rugby season started. the only team missing are the Bulls. =)

sidenote: Cracking game in stored this wkend. Boks vs ABs. gonna be awesome stuff ay? =)

I saw these awhile back. Im South African. They only retail for like R1500, about £145. Not that bad really. Im only heading back to SA in november, hopefully be able to grab the Boks and the Sharks then. Unless i get a hookup.

I saw these awhile back. Im South African. They only retail for like R1500, about £145. Not that bad really. Im only heading back to SA in november, hopefully be able to grab the Boks and the Sharks then. Unless i get a hookup.

and who knows, if luck may have it, you could pick up those pairs, and snap a photo with the trophy, if the Boks retain.

Always hopeful! For last years world cup, a Oakley mate made me 7 custom SA Gascans. Which was an awesome surprise! Maybe this year something will arrive again!

Back