• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley AP nut here, hey gang. (Help me fine a 3D Ring Lanyard?)

Welcome to the forum, your ap collection sounds awesome, I'm sorry you lost your lanyard too that sucks, if you can't find it here keep checking ebay they show up on there a lot

Welcome to the forum, your ap collection sounds awesome, I'm sorry you lost your lanyard too that sucks, if you can't find it here keep checking ebay they show up on there a lot
Really? I have only ever seen this one, the one that I HAD, back in early 2014. I snagged it right up, but never saw one like it before. I must be out of the loop (lanyard) as I usually search only "oakley AP" SI and Tactical, so it's possible I have missed lanyard listing where those terms were not used. I am on the hunt now.

Really? I have only ever seen this one, the one that I HAD, back in early 2014. I snagged it right up, but never saw one like it before. I must be out of the loop (lanyard) as I usually search only "oakley AP" SI and Tactical, so it's possible I have missed lanyard listing where those terms were not used. I am on the hunt now.

Try keychain

Ah yes, that is another one that I check sometimes, but will definitely be adding to the more frequent searches now. It would be awesome if somehow I found mine, but I think it's gone fer'good.