• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley - Asian Fit

Marcus Australia

Oakley Beginner
1. I've heard that the Asian fit Oakley sunglasses are just the standard ones with a larger nose piece. The frame is the same otherwise. Is that correct?

2. Does anyone know where I can get the Asian fit sunglasses in Australia?

Not necessarily. It varies from pair to pair eg AF Radars are flatter in general. Newer pairs have a different lens shape of curve for AF. It really depends on what pair you're looking at.

Twoface standard and asian fit have a huge difference in fit. Asian fit is wider, less curved, larger/narrower nosebomb

I have Asian fit Flaks here's what's different. The frame is a flatter radius when looking from the top, the lenses don't have as much rake. They're more vertical, the bridge is different. I don't remember if its more or less narrow but it is more than larger nose pieces. And the ear pieces are at a different angle.

I think that Oakley may show the differences on their web site for several models as well.

If you're in Australia I doubt you'll have much luck with Asian fit sunglasses. Oakley customer service apparently doesn't offer it- at least for the rep I was emailing- he didn't even know what I meant by Asian fit

I got both Asian fit and regular PitBull frames. They seem to be both the same just with the Asian fit having bigger nose pads. For this frame the Asian fit actually fits me better

My experience has been similar.

Badman--> different frame and lens curve.
Pit boss2--> bigger nose pad only but not big enough for me.

Latest Posts

Back