• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley at SHOT 2017

There's an SI booth, they posted the setup early this morning on IG (or was it last night?). They normally don't have a standard retail Oakley presence. Last year was the Alpha and strong boxes IIRC.

We're only in Range Day stuff right now, everything starts up shortly and we'll see if Oakley puts anything out from the normal gun media sources.

There's an SI booth, they posted the setup early this morning on IG (or was it last night?). They normally don't have a standard retail Oakley presence. Last year was the Alpha and strong boxes IIRC.

We're only in Range Day stuff right now, everything starts up shortly and we'll see if Oakley puts anything out from the normal gun media sources.
Yea I saw the listing for the booth and I've been following media day on the range (22 Nosler anyone?). Was hoping someone had info of things to come for the floor. I saw O-Review member Eyespy0099 was there again this year but hadn't posted anything on his YT Oakley related yet..

I found this on a google search just now...
SHOT Show 2017: Day 1 Live Coverage

Dissolve Pattern Camo. About 3/4 way down on the link in case the picture gets delinked later from the host site.

shot-show-day-one-16.jpg

Latest Posts

Back