• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Backpack

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
Hey guys,

I've been looking into getting a backpack I can use for carrying my MacBook Pro 13", ipad 3 long with USB and power cord. Possibly also my passport 1tb hard drive. I'm not looking for anything that's gonna be chunky, I prefer the smaller bags and had been looking at the incase compact and the belkin slim backpack but I wasn't 100% happy with the look of them. What can you guys suggest tht oakley offers??

I have that bag and it fits my MacBook Air 13", but it's a tight fit. The small icon doesn't have a padded slot for laptops either. I still use it for my laptop occasionally, but have a vertical O laptop bag for travels. My small icon bag is great for the weekends with the family.

Try the status pack, it will hold a 13" laptop and has a pouch for a big size iPad. Me I like my stealth kitchen sink!

I've had a look at a couple of back packs and I'm not really liking them for some reason. Been looking at the STM Revolution Small ( although thats for another forum :p)

I don't think the Small Icon Backpack would fit Macbook Pro mate. It's only big enough to fit any iPad.

I personally use Vertical Computer Bag to carry my Macbook Air 13". It works for me better than backpack that I've also used.

Back