1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

Hey guys,

I've been looking into getting a backpack I can use for carrying my MacBook Pro 13", ipad 3 long with USB and power cord. Possibly also my passport 1tb hard drive. I'm not looking for anything that's gonna be chunky, I prefer the smaller bags and had been looking at the incase compact and the belkin slim backpack but I wasn't 100% happy with the look of them. What can you guys suggest tht oakley offers??

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

Take a look at the Small Icon backpack. All the looks and features of an Icon backpack, but in a small form factor.

3. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

Thanks, ill look into that

4. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

I have that bag and it fits my MacBook Air 13", but it's a tight fit. The small icon doesn't have a padded slot for laptops either. I still use it for my laptop occasionally, but have a vertical O laptop bag for travels. My small icon bag is great for the weekends with the family.

5. Eckstream1

Eckstream1 Addicted to O

I like my AP Sandbag.... It's not exactly a backpack but its perfect for a laptop and tablet plus cords.

6. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Try the status pack, it will hold a 13" laptop and has a pouch for a big size iPad. Me I like my stealth kitchen sink!

7. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

I've had a look at a couple of back packs and I'm not really liking them for some reason. Been looking at the STM Revolution Small ( although thats for another forum :p)

8. Tunnie

Tunnie Oakley Beginner

I don't think the Small Icon Backpack would fit Macbook Pro mate. It's only big enough to fit any iPad.

I personally use Vertical Computer Bag to carry my Macbook Air 13". It works for me better than backpack that I've also used.