• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Baseball Player

@CarGuy That's awesome! I will be pitching for Harvard next year so perhaps our paths will cross on the diamond at some point!

That's awesome! I will be pitching for Harvard next year so perhaps our paths will cross on the diamond at some point!
That would be awesome. I've met a lot of incredible people through baseball and I'll definitely follow Harvard this spring!
You a lefty of a righty?

Righty thank God! Means I can play shortstop when I'm not pitching! Unfortunately this spring will likely be the last time I play the field and hit regularly.

Righty thank God! Means I can play shortstop when I'm not pitching! Unfortunately this spring will likely be the last time I play the field and hit regularly.
My son plays the left side and pitches a little also. Congratulations on being able to strike the balance of being a student athlete; knowing the demands at the D-1 level I can only imagine what it's like to try to balance those workloads at your school.
Most folks don't appreciate the work that goes into playing a sport at the collegiate level: the workouts before classes, classes, practice after classes and travel. It can be a lot for some players.
Curtis makes it look easy though and I'm sure that you do as well. I see that your first home game isn't until April 5th- watch out, those southern schools get outside before we do.
Good luck and keep me updated!

Many thanks! I'm sure it will be tough, but that's for the best. I've still got one more season of high school ball this spring, but I'll be at as many of the home games in Cambridge as I can.

Back