• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Bathroom Sink Backpack

Sean72791

Oakley Expert
Just bought a bathroom sink from the oakley store in Honolulu. Very impressed by the store. The staff was knowledgable and the store even had a small sample of oakley history. Sooo happy!

I'm debating on getting either a kitchen sink or a bathroom sink. I love the look of the kitchen sink, but it seems too big. The bathroom sink seems just too small. 1st world problems!

Congrats on getting it! Post some photos of it here!

I tried on the Bathroom Sink the other day, although its nice, I find that its way too small for me for my everyday use. Smaller than I expected it to be. Then I tried on the Kitchen Sink, found the size to be a lot better. Some may think the Kitchen Sink is too big, but the size is ok for me. Its more or less similar in size with my Panel Pack, perhaps slightly on the longer side. I'm considering getting the Kitchen Sink soon, except I want it to be in another color other than the usual black if its possible. The red one is definitely out of the picture though..haha..

I'm debating on getting either a kitchen sink or a bathroom sink. I love the look of the kitchen sink, but it seems too big. The bathroom sink seems just too small. 1st world problems!

The Panel Pack is in between the sizes of the Kitchen Sink and the Bathroom Sink. You might want to consider it.

Last edited:
Panel pack looks nice. I have no idea why i never considered this one. Thanks for the heads up.

Yes its nice! The khaki and grey colored one looks really good. I think its pretty much an underrated backpack now from Oakley which has been eclipsed by the coolness factor of the Kitchen Sink and the Bathroom Sink. Some would also say its outdated. But I really like it as its very functional, durable and lightweight. It was of course made famous in that 2010 film, The Book of Eli. Oakley discontinued it later that year, only to have it back in production about a year or so ago, apparently due to demand.

But without a doubt, I'd love to add the Kitchen Sink into my Oakley collection one day...

I bought a panel pack for my son and liked it so much that I picked one up for my daughter. I could only choose between black and multicam so I bought one of each. Purchased each for $66.50 Canadian. I consider one of the sinks but couldn't justify the extra money.

Back