• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Batwolf

Millerntor

Oakley Beginner
Picked up an Oakley Batwolf black-gold text with tungsten iridium polarized yesterday and added red icons. Kind of classy combo for me, the text is very subtle. By the way, even with a smaller face like mine, those frame fits really good, better than my Fuel Cell for example although the Batwolf seems to be slightly bigger.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice pick up.
i like the Batwolfs as well . . .
you should try ruby lenses!

Thanks ! Will use this pair for daily wear, so ruby seems to be a little bit flashy for my taste, especially because ruby becomes more like a fire iridium nowadays. So i would prefer +red or violet :)

would be cool, to get +red for any model!!
but you know it´s just for specific models availeble...

As someone who Cells fit too big for- just out of curiosity are the Batwolfs a smaller fit?..I have never tried them on.. If it will help Antix/Hijinx/Pit Bull too big ...Half, Flak, Straight jackets, Minute 2's, and Pups and Dogs fit great

the Batwolf is not smaller than the Cells!
but anyway try, them on . . .
i would say, the stems from the batwolfs are closer to the face and they cover pretty good the whole face
IMO.

the Half, Flak and so on are definitely smaller!

Yes, its kind of weird... Although the batwolfs are a little bigger than the Fuel Cells they fit my small(er) face better. The earstems are tighter, no gaps... Straight Jackets, Gascans S, Fives 3.0 and Fast-Jackets fits me well too. But you should try them first, maybe it needs some time to get used to the "bigger looks". Hope that helps.