• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying OAKLEY BERET STATIC O SIZE SMALL OR MEDIUM

U

Username Hidden

LOOKING TO BUY AN OAKLEY STATIC O BERET IN A SIZE SMALL OR MEDIUM.

Some people reacted to this post.
I got one.

Username Hidden said:
I got one.

LOL! I was about to give you a heads up...and then here you are! Damn the forum is sooooo slow at times.

Username Hidden said:
LOL! I was about to give you a heads up...and then here you are! Damn the forum is sooooo slow at times.
Reeaally slooooooooow, I agreeeeee. :showingbiceps:

I am trying to find one for my son. You know how kids are!!! Is it the one with the "o" on the back. And a small "o" on the top front? I have seen a few different ones. The one I described is the one he liked. Thank you so much for replying.

@Stacy40 Trust me. Get the one that @OOO is offering. Those Oakley Berets are very very hard to come by. You are lucky that one was even offered to you at a very short amount of time. Your son is lucky that you even found one and that you are buying it for him.

Last edited:
What is the difference in them? I haven't seen the one I was talking about in very many pictures. But the static o I have found a fair amount of pics of. Does the static o have the "o" in the front as well as the back?