• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Beyond Reason OTT Final Sale Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing, Im not surprised he is flying under the radar and not talking about what he has. If I had the $$ I would be as serious as him.... well maybe at least give him a run for it but hey, cant hate! Good for him and the charities!

damn that's a pretty sick set . . .
the new owner must be proud!

The bronze is my favorite of the three. Something about that color that I can't help but love.
I agree, that would be my pick of the three.
I hope he decides to join sometime and share some pics of what he has, I'm sure it's incredible!

The bronze was the one i was going after but as stated i really never had a chance.

Wow... Thanks for sharing is in order, beautiful sets. I guess this puts the guy on the very top of all collectors. congratulations

I hope he decides to join sometime and share some pics of what he has, I'm sure it's incredible!

Me too! He really can't know anybody out there that would be as accepting as us for spending the price of a car on some "crazy looking" sunglasses and some "big" watches. I know all of my friends outside of this forum would probably deck me one if they found out I spent that kind of money on Oaks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back