• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Beyond Reason OTT Final Sale Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chump must be too scared to post it himself. :laugh:

It wasn't that I didn't want to post it myself. I just was not a member of the forum and wasn't looking to join as of that time, had too much going on. :tongue:

And I kind of operate on the down low if ya know what I mean. :cool:

OFMJ

It wasn't that I didn't want to post it myself. I just was not a member of the forum and wasn't looking to join as of that time, had too much going on. :tongue:

And I kind of operate on the down low if ya know what I mean. :cool:

OFMJ
man i want to see your collection it must be awesome

man i want to see your collection it must be awesome

It is a little crazy, one day I will probably post pics.....not even half my collection is on display unfortunately since I literally would need to take over a LARGE Oakley store to even have them all out at once.....but I'll post some photos eventually of a portion of it.... :blink:

OFMJ

It is a little crazy, one day I will probably post pics.....not even half my collection is on display unfortunately since I literally would need to take over a LARGE Oakley store to even have them all out at once.....but I'll post some photos eventually of a portion of it.... :blink:

OFMJ

On behalf of the the whole community here, glad to have you on board! And we want pics! Ha!

welcome! it is nice to have the winner of all those beyond reason kits here! you must have a huge collection. how many pairs would you say you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back