• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Black Friday Sale?

time2fly

Oakley Beginner
Just wondering if Oakley runs any Black Friday sales? Are they in-store/online or in the vaults? Seems like prices could really get low if the Vaults run a sale!! I know Oakley runs the Friends and family sale, but I assume they do something this week too.

Last year the Oakleyvault.com site had polished rootbeer Fuel Cell's and Jupiter Squared's for I think it was $34 plus shipping. The polished rootbeer Pit Bull may have been on there that week as well for $36 or something like that. Haven't heard anything on this year yet, somewhat surprisingly.

I know they will be giving away dog tag bottle openers, but some stores seem to be giving them out early if you ask. If you spend more then 100 bucks you get the dog tag

I already posted this over on the Vault deals page, but thought it should be here as well...

Thursday and Friday Only! In-store price is $45 each. As far as I know this is only at the Vault, not O Stores, but I could be mistaken. My local Vault got 22 qty of each model.
Not sure if the web will have the same items or pricing.

Garage Rock: Polished Anti-Freeze with Grey
Breadbox: Polished Clear with Grey
Deviation: Sorry, I didn't get a good look at these. They are either black or grey with green icons
Bottle Rocket: Brown Smoke with Bronze (not sure if the lenses are polarized, but I would assume not)

Back