• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley black stand tips

question?? when ever I put my xmetal on these plastic tiers especially juliets/romeos they fall off I tried extending them still short, but I see other plastic tiers from members here they extend with more space exceeding the nose bridge I was wondering do they have different sizes for the plastic tiers??

question?? when ever I put my xmetal on these plastic tiers especially juliets/romeos they fall off I tried extending them still short, but I see other plastic tiers from members here they extend with more space exceeding the nose bridge I was wondering do they have different sizes for the plastic tiers??
Look for the ones with the end caps. More room and don't fall off

In my experience it's a tight fit and an arm or whatever will fall off easily, but the still fit.

And really I hadn't noticed any performance difference with the stand missing the end caps; the end caps aren't any longer. But they should help.