1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Jd377

Jd377 Oakley Beginner

Hey guys, I found a Black 3.1 single wide tower Im thinking about picking up locally, it comes with tons of pop cards from the store...
    *****But I need to know the dimensions if anyone could post them up because it's over an hour drive and I have to make sure it isnt too big for the only spot I have to put it!

If it isn't too much, the base of the display (black part with door that locks) width & depth.. And also the "glass" cabinet portion width & depth as it looks like its slightly more narrow on the glass part. I know its about 6' tall, I am not worried about height.

Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

The base is 25 1/2" wide and 21" deep at the bottom.

The thinner part is exactly 2" shorter both ways. So it is 23 1/2" wide and 19" deep.

Jd377 likes this.
  3. Jd377

Jd377 Oakley Beginner

Thanks! You are the best! Appreciate it

4. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

Careful posting this stuff. you give people the opportunity to buy the stuff youre looking at.

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I promise I won't go there and buy it. ;)

6. michaelpule

michaelpule Oakley Enthusiast

Nice lookin case!