1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just want to see if this sparks any interest. Ive got a Blade II stealth edition watch.
    The watch is about a year old and is in pretty good condition. The band stopped latching about 3 months ago and i sent it back to Oakley so they replaced the clasp and checked the watch completely to make sure everything was intact and functioned correctly and it does. Awesome watch i just dont really wear it much any more so i figure id give some one else a chance to own it.

Looking to get $650 OBO
    Email with any questions concerns:
    trdracer316 at yahoo.com

Watch features:
    5 years left on current battery
    double sealed and water proofed
    5 jewel quartz movement.
    Swiss made
    Adjustable band
    TIme and date
    Awsome and rare stealth edition.

Here is a stock photo. Ill take some high-res ones and send them via email if some one is seriously looking to purchase.

Last edited by a moderator: 7/10/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad