• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley BMX Grips

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Come on guys! I'm Actually going to use these! They are not going to sit in the box or on a shelf. I'm building a custom cafe racer motorcycle and would really like a set of red or black Oakley BMX Grips. Paying $100 for grips is ridiculous, espeacially when most were freebees.

Some people reacted to this post.
You can actually get a free set for spending 150 on Oakley.com.
esyhyter.jpg

I know, that's the problem. There is nothing I want for $150 and to spend $150 just to get the grips would be just as excessive as paying $150 for the Grips.

Spare lenses?

Username Hidden said:
Spare lenses?

That's not a bad idea. Thank you sir!

that's what I just did, ordered 3 sets of lenses so I could get the grips. They also gave me 3 $10 promotional cards whatever that's good for?

Username Hidden said:
that's what I just did, ordered 3 sets of lenses so I could get the grips. They also gave me 3 $10 promotional cards whatever that's good for?
Anything in store. Except sale items I believe. Have to be in a regular or oakley vault though.

OK Thanks!

Just ordered a pair of Jade Iridium Polarized Half Jacket 2.0s for cutting and some misc. stocking stuffers. Now I will have my grips and some Christmas shopping done.

Status
Not open for further replies.