1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Come on guys! I'm Actually going to use these! They are not going to sit in the box or on a shelf. I'm building a custom cafe racer motorcycle and would really like a set of red or black Oakley BMX Grips. Paying $100 for grips is ridiculous, espeacially when most were freebees.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    You can actually get a free set for spending 150 on Oakley.com. Oakley BMX Grips - esyhyter.jpg

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know, that's the problem. There is nothing I want for $150 and to spend $150 just to get the grips would be just as excessive as paying $150 for the Grips.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    Spare lenses?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's not a bad idea. Thank you sir!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    that's what I just did, ordered 3 sets of lenses so I could get the grips. They also gave me 3 $10 promotional cards whatever that's good for?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Team RamRod Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Anything in store. Except sale items I believe. Have to be in a regular or oakley vault though.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    OK Thanks!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just ordered a pair of Jade Iridium Polarized Half Jacket 2.0s for cutting and some misc. stocking stuffers. Now I will have my grips and some Christmas shopping done.

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.