• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Bob Head

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

5/12/2014 SPF

Update on 5/2/14 at 8pm. I will be reopening this sale ad and bumping it with new updated pictures that will be in the bump post. I have very carefully fixed the white spots. My main reason for closing the ad was because I noticed a spot on the top of the head that I did not see before. I simply want to keep it honest and make sure the spot was documented before someone decided to buy.

I'm very easy to chat with and more than willing to tell you all about it. Just pm and ask for my phone number.

Update on 4/30/14 Note: I'm leaving this note to tell the entire story of the shadow bob. I traveled over to my friends house, he owns this head. I picked it up and I've noticed an issue in the finish on the top. It's late in my time zone and I don't have the ability to stay up late and fix this ad to show what I'm talking about. For the time being I will be closing this ad so I don't risk having a buyer not aware of something not noted in this ad.

Original Ad:
Only the head (no glasses - no other Oakley items) I think any white spots could be touched up with a sharpie.

6yqanuve.jpg

yvyje5yq.jpg

u9ajyqy6.jpg

edejy9a3.jpg

Scalp
eza3u2eb.jpg

Lower neck
dyhanyjy.jpg

When the transaction is finished I need to be able to give my friend (the owner) $300. This means I'm willing to ship it for exactly what I will have in shipping+$300. I'll be buying a box, and insurance. I already have a large sheet of egg crate foam to cut up to insure a nice ride for Bob.

Paypal f&f or add for the extra costs. $300 + shipping fees due ASAP after they are known.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bob wants a home! Bump!

Bump for BOB. He's going up on ebay.. Would love to know someone on the forum got him.

Updated Pictures with this bump! Bob wants to be in a showcase.

Near perfection after touch up.
tuqy6u7a.jpg

More view after touch up.
udynusar.jpg

9ema8y6e.jpg

Top of the head spot that stunned me and made me first close the ad
8ygu7uha.jpg

Another picture of what I didn't show in the first ad
gutudaqa.jpg

Personally I think I'm being pretty picky but to think this chunk of plaster is worth hundreds of dollars, I want to be clear.

Bump for Big Hank here. Awesome member of the community. Got a few pairs from him, and he took the utmost care in packaging my items. If you haven't sold this yet, next week I may be interested! Anyways, great guy, very informative... goes waaaay beyond to make sure you are happy.

Back