• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Bob Head

DSJ

Oakley Expert
Hello,

I wonder if someone can help me out - I purchased a Bob Head from eBay and just received. I have never seen one in the flesh before and have a question.

Is it meant to be hollow? - I have read a few forums and unsure if people are copying them...its look detailed.

Also - does anyone know company's (in the UK) who would be able to refinish it? - there are a few chips (was aware of this when I purchased but was planning to get painted / touched up).

Thanks,

DSJ

Hello,

I wonder if someone can help me out - I purchased a Bob Head from eBay and just received. I have never seen one in the flesh before and have a question.

Is it meant to be hollow? - I have read a few forums and unsure if people are copying them...its look detailed.

Also - does anyone know company's (in the UK) who would be able to refinish it? - there are a few chips (was aware of this when I purchased but was planning to get painted / touched up).

Thanks,

DSJ
Hollow. yes

Hi buddy just got mine refinished and I am in the U.K. Depends what you want done

image.jpeg

Hi - thanks for letting me know.

I just want to get it refinished and keep it pretty standard...there are a few chips but nothing major.

Cheers.

Latest Posts

Back