• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Oakley Book - $69 shipped ConUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Brand New in original packaging. Will sell at cost (price, tax, etc), plus priority mail shipping (varies even within the US). oConUS buyers welcome too.

Please be aware that shipping this item is not cheap because of size and weight. Shipping costs vary by location, so if you PM, please tell me where you are located so that I can find out how much shipping will cost you.

Price is $60 PLUS actual shipping anywhere. G&S. (For seller protection, I can only ship to a confirmed address that the buyer has on file with PayPal ..... or else ;)) NOTE: This item is very big & heavy, so shipping varies by location, and it isn't cheap. I found out yesterday that this can be shipped as a book, at book rates, which are $9 ConUS (depending on the clerk at the post office).

IMG_3756.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Hmmmm

Heavy is right!
It's nearly 11.5 lbs packed up.....ouch

Maybe ask if you can ship by USPS Media since it is a book?

Username Hidden said:
I asked, but they said no, because it's not "educational". Didn't feel like arguing with the clerk, you never know which one will go postal on you, lol
i would argue that it is educational

do you still have the BOOK

just sent you a PM

I would take it,but how much would be shipping to Shanghai,I am scared:behindsofa:

Username Hidden said:
I can find out, but it's not going to be cheap bro. It costs $23 to ship it inside the US.
hmm thats gonna be not worth but thanks bro

In my experience, nobody checks if it's actually educational. I've been buying/selling records, CDs, and books as media mail for nearly 15 years and never once have I had an issue. Sounds like your clerk is just being an uppity jerk. I literally just mailed an 8 lb Led Zeppelin book media mail last week. Made it just fine. The USPS has far too much to do than to search your package to check the contents of the book. I always box and print the label at home, then just drop it off and get my receipt for confirmation. Worst case scenario, you could probably argue the educational part, it's Oakley history. My 2 cents. Free bump.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.