• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Book

I'm a little confused. Can someone please explain to me how this is not a screaming deal and should not be picked up immediately by everyone? Just got mine.
Because it's a giant book. Read it once then it has to sit somewhere. Some guys with bigger collections or displays made a spot for it, but I personally boxed mine back up and stowed it. The resale value is shot, it would cost more to ship it than whatever price you get for it.

Although $40 is cheap enough to get one to tear apart and make pretty picture collages with the pages.

Because it's a giant book. Read it once then it has to sit somewhere. Some guys with bigger collections or displays made a spot for it, but I personally boxed mine back up and stowed it. The resale value is shot, it would cost more to ship it than whatever price you get for it.

Although $40 is cheap enough to get one to tear apart and make pretty picture collages with the pages.

Thanks. Makes sense.

Any comments on if only 1000 printed?