• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Breadbox Collection

zach_edge

Oakley Beginner
As more and more pictures are being made available online for the NEW Oakley Breadbox sunglasses, are more people getting interested in the colorways out there? Possible Skate Deck?

Skate Deck Black/Red with Warm Grey

These look pretty awesome to me.
What do YOU think???

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the color scheme, but if it's like the Holbrook, I won't be able to fit in them... I am sure it will work for most of the masses though.

The colors are nice. The frames are butt ugly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The design reminds me alot of a Von Zipper or Spy pair.. They look kinda cheap to me.. But ill probably end up with a par lol

The colors are nice. The frames are butt ugly

What I thought too. Well, maybe I wouldn't necessarily call the frames ugly. The rim profile is kinda nice. Just not convinced it was a product of innovation as opposed to "well we don't have something like this in the line".

Problem with the Oakley line is they seem to adapt their design cues, which is nice, but sometimes mix them into underwhelming creations. Looks like they took the "split" orbital look from the Two Face and mixed the Garage Rock and Holbrook cues for the stems. I don't know if this really achieves a desired and distinguished aesthetic

Back