1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have 3 vaults for sale + 1 briefcase for sale.
    1 normal with foam 140.00 shipped
    1 normal without foam 110.00 shipped
    1 (self) polished with foam 160.00 shipped
    It took me 5 hours of labor to polish that beast.
    The Briefcase is absolutely amazing a must have. I regularly pack up 6 pair of xmetals in it and bring it with me on trips or weekends at the lake house or just keep in the trunk cargo area and change pairs on the fly. Holds 6 pair very conveniently asking 950.00 shipped (for the briefcase) which is about 100 bucks higher priced then 6 individual vaults at 140.00. but it's also 10x harder to find then 6 individual vaults But I wouldn't care if it never sold until the day I die I love that thing lol, if your interested PM me

Oakley briefcase + 3 vaults - 20160913_053011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 9/13/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley Rōnin

Rating:
    100%
    asking for clarification... 950 is for the briefcase and the 3 vaults? or 950 is for the briefcase only? such a cool piece!

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That is a good question I will clarifiy in the listing. But yes 950.00 for the briefcase only I like it alot but have decided to get a display cabinet instead so that's the route I'm trying to go. Which might involve renting a truck and driving hundreds of miles to get it

Last edited by a moderator: 9/13/16
  4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    goodluck with the cabinet! and again such a cool piece to have in an collection!

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How far are you from me ?

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think like 3 hours one way tops

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Washi do you have OAkley cabinet. Figure with OCollectionyou might, but given were you live might be hard to grab one

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am interested in the vault without foam. You inbox is full. Let me know if you still have it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ill clear it up yes still available.

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I may have a cabinet or two.lol... Back to the topic! Still a cool briefcase!

Anonymous likes this.