• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley briefcase + 3 vaults

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have 3 vaults for sale + 1 briefcase for sale.
1 normal with foam 140.00 shipped
1 normal without foam 110.00 shipped
1 (self) polished with foam 160.00 shipped
It took me 5 hours of labor to polish that beast.
The Briefcase is absolutely amazing a must have. I regularly pack up 6 pair of xmetals in it and bring it with me on trips or weekends at the lake house or just keep in the trunk cargo area and change pairs on the fly. Holds 6 pair very conveniently asking 950.00 shipped (for the briefcase) which is about 100 bucks higher priced then 6 individual vaults at 140.00. but it's also 10x harder to find then 6 individual vaults But I wouldn't care if it never sold until the day I die I love that thing lol, if your interested PM me

20160913_053011.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
asking for clarification... 950 is for the briefcase and the 3 vaults? or 950 is for the briefcase only? such a cool piece!

That is a good question I will clarifiy in the listing. But yes 950.00 for the briefcase only I like it alot but have decided to get a display cabinet instead so that's the route I'm trying to go. Which might involve renting a truck and driving hundreds of miles to get it

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
That is a good question I will clarifiy in the listing. But yes 950.00 for the briefcase only I like it alot but have decided to get a display cabinet instead so that's the route I'm trying to go. Which might involve renting a truck and driving hundreds of miles to get it

goodluck with the cabinet! and again such a cool piece to have in an collection!

How far are you from me ?

Username Hidden said:
How far are you from me ?
I think like 3 hours one way tops

Username Hidden said:
goodluck with the cabinet! and again such a cool piece to have in an collection!
Washi do you have OAkley cabinet. Figure with OCollectionyou might, but given were you live might be hard to grab one

I am interested in the vault without foam. You inbox is full. Let me know if you still have it.

Username Hidden said:
I am interested in the vault without foam. You inbox is full. Let me know if you still have it.
Ill clear it up yes still available.

Username Hidden said:
Washi do you have OAkley cabinet. Figure with OCollectionyou might, but given were you live might be hard to grab one

I may have a cabinet or two.lol... Back to the topic! Still a cool briefcase!