1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Decided to sell the 2nd briefcase as well. Didn't find anywhere good to display it so figured I would sell it to hopefully fund a Flores.

$850 shipped, including fees. FIRM. If you've been watching these, the last one went for $850 + shipping, in worse condition and no foam.

Trades are welcome, but only if it includes a Flores. Depending on the Flores, we can work out extra cash if necessary.

Oakley Briefcase - Goggle - DSC06305.jpg
    Oakley Briefcase - Goggle - DSC06299.jpg Oakley Briefcase - Goggle - DSC06304.jpg
    Oakley Briefcase - Goggle - DSC06300.jpg
    Oakley Briefcase - Goggle - DSC06301.jpg
    Oakley Briefcase - Goggle - DSC06302.jpg
    Oakley Briefcase - Goggle - DSC06308.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey Guys,
    Bump and price drop to $750 shipped including fees. This is a limited time offer as I'm trying to fund something that's popping up in the next couple days.

Trades including NIB Flores would still be considered.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I do have a Troy lee lx for sale. I know 2 people selling Flores.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you could let me know on the Flores that would be great. Which of the TL Jupiters do you have and what is the condition/price?
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.