1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to purchase the elusive, 1 of 300 Brown Juliet.....I know this may be a long shot but I'm giving it a try....Looking for complete to bare frame....obviously must have the JBR serial number....floppy loose or tight....lenses or no lenses....I am prepared to pay or trade....whichever you choose....Please keep replies to PM only....I'm sure many owners do not want to publicize ownership....thanks members.

Oakley Brown Juliet - BrownJuliet.jpg

Oakley Brown Juliet - 3775208007_8c28426822_z.jpg

Oakley Brown Juliet - 6472200163_77b59071fd.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Suddenly learning there may be more than 300 produced....but it cannot be much more......

3. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    i think theres a fair bit more than 300.. think few thousand.

these were selling on ebay pretty regularly not 6 months ago. havent kept track since though.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have never seen a serial above 400. I may be wrong but I do not think there were thousands. I would say that 500 or less might be more accurate.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Number 409 is on the bay... I think there were less than 500 as wassaaaaaaaap said...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous 奥克利专家

Rating:
    97.4%
    From what i gathered from fellow collectors... it was 400 before Oakley pulled the plug on these, the serials started from JBR000100

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Remember this was withdrawn/recalled immediately, so although there are pairs within the 400 serial I imagine a number of those would have been returned. Oakley UK never had stocks either, although it was scheduled for release here. Some years ago this was the ultimate X Metal holy grail with a few selling well over $1500, although since there have been several turn up on ebay often without the original box.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    i must have been mistaken. but these were on ebay pretty constantly.. although it might have been the same pair posted multiple times.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I was not sure one what the serial numbers were as far as how high but these things are pretty scarce even though recently they are common to find on The Bay. I do still think that around 500 total released is correct giving them a lower count that many of the rare Ichiro releases (except maybe the Carbon) and the 24k frames

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Be True

Rating:
    100%
    I have #400.