• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Brown Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to purchase the elusive, 1 of 300 Brown Juliet.....I know this may be a long shot but I'm giving it a try....Looking for complete to bare frame....obviously must have the JBR serial number....floppy loose or tight....lenses or no lenses....I am prepared to pay or trade....whichever you choose....Please keep replies to PM only....I'm sure many owners do not want to publicize ownership....thanks members.

BrownJuliet.jpg

3775208007_8c28426822_z.jpg

6472200163_77b59071fd.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Suddenly learning there may be more than 300 produced....but it cannot be much more......

i think theres a fair bit more than 300.. think few thousand.

these were selling on ebay pretty regularly not 6 months ago. havent kept track since though.

I have never seen a serial above 400. I may be wrong but I do not think there were thousands. I would say that 500 or less might be more accurate.

Number 409 is on the bay... I think there were less than 500 as wassaaaaaaaap said...

From what i gathered from fellow collectors... it was 400 before Oakley pulled the plug on these, the serials started from JBR000100

Remember this was withdrawn/recalled immediately, so although there are pairs within the 400 serial I imagine a number of those would have been returned. Oakley UK never had stocks either, although it was scheduled for release here. Some years ago this was the ultimate X Metal holy grail with a few selling well over $1500, although since there have been several turn up on ebay often without the original box.

i must have been mistaken. but these were on ebay pretty constantly.. although it might have been the same pair posted multiple times.

I was not sure one what the serial numbers were as far as how high but these things are pretty scarce even though recently they are common to find on The Bay. I do still think that around 500 total released is correct giving them a lower count that many of the rare Ichiro releases (except maybe the Carbon) and the 24k frames

I have #400.