• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Bucket Hat

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Good afternoon,
So I just found out today I've got a pretty good case of Lyme disease. The meds I will be taking make you very sensitive to the sun. I have pretty much never worn a hat in my life (besides beanies during the winter) but will now find it necessary for the next few weeks while these meds run their course. I would love to find an oakley bucket type hat, if someone on the forum has one available, I couldn't find anywhere that still sold an oakley bucket style hat (really anything with a full 360 brim). Saw the SI one listed on ebay but not sure I am looking to spend $100 on a hat. Thank you in advance for any leads.

Some people reacted to this post.
Thanks for looking out washi!

No offence to all of our O obsessions... But sometimes there are better brands of equipment (hats) that might also do the job...

Tilley brand comes to mind, great quality, lifetime guarentee, loss insurrance...

Take a look...

No offense taken, just figured if I could I would. If their are suggestions for alternate brands I'm open to that as well, for me the hat is more function than fashion anyways. Just as you say, trying to fulfill the o-bsession haha.

Thanks for the advice lex!

I plan to take a little trip down to some of my usual outdoor gear retailers as soon as this medication starts making me feel good enough to get out of bed, I will definitely look into Tilley.

They ain't cheap as they're made in Canada, but there's a medium brim multi cam one with the sides that snap up that's calling my name this Xmas... Maybe yours too? :)

If you have a Bass Pro or Cabelas near buy might look there.

No lead on hats. but I hope you get well soon. you will be in my prayers.

321400371579 ebay skull bucket hat pricey 70 shipped ..May want to make an offer

Back