1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good afternoon,
    So I just found out today I've got a pretty good case of Lyme disease. The meds I will be taking make you very sensitive to the sun. I have pretty much never worn a hat in my life (besides beanies during the winter) but will now find it necessary for the next few weeks while these meds run their course. I would love to find an oakley bucket type hat, if someone on the forum has one available, I couldn't find anywhere that still sold an oakley bucket style hat (really anything with a full 360 brim). Saw the SI one listed on ebay but not sure I am looking to spend $100 on a hat. Thank you in advance for any leads.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for looking out washi!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    No offence to all of our O obsessions... But sometimes there are better brands of equipment (hats) that might also do the job...

Tilley brand comes to mind, great quality, lifetime guarentee, loss insurrance...

Take a look...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No offense taken, just figured if I could I would. If their are suggestions for alternate brands I'm open to that as well, for me the hat is more function than fashion anyways. Just as you say, trying to fulfill the o-bsession haha.

Thanks for the advice lex!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I plan to take a little trip down to some of my usual outdoor gear retailers as soon as this medication starts making me feel good enough to get out of bed, I will definitely look into Tilley.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    They ain't cheap as they're made in Canada, but there's a medium brim multi cam one with the sides that snap up that's calling my name this Xmas... Maybe yours too? :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    If you have a Bass Pro or Cabelas near buy might look there.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No lead on hats. but I hope you get well soon. you will be in my prayers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    321400371579 ebay skull bucket hat pricey 70 shipped ..May want to make an offer