1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Up for sale is an original Oakley Bunker Tower Trophy Positive. If you are familiar with James Lareau's molding process, you will know that he sculpted these trophies out of clay and other materials first, and then makes a Negative mold and then casts a Plaster positive mold. This is the first Positive Mold he made for this particular trophy, and he then tested a few finishes on it. You can see the various finishes tested, and there is even some remaining clay from the molding process.

If you follow me on FB, you will notice I have been touring the U.S. lately picking up Oakley displays from everywhere from the West Coast to the East Coast. While touring I met up with James and had him sign this trophy.

This is not technically a one-of-a-kind, but it is somewhat of a prototype and is a beautiful example of James Laureau's artistic work for Oakley.

$825 shipped to CONUS
    Oakley Bunker Tower Trophy Original Positive Signed by James Lareau - Another Major Price Drop - ND8_3463.jpg
    Oakley Bunker Tower Trophy Original Positive Signed by James Lareau - Another Major Price Drop - ND8_3458.jpg Oakley Bunker Tower Trophy Original Positive Signed by James Lareau - Another Major Price Drop - ND8_3461.jpg Oakley Bunker Tower Trophy Original Positive Signed by James Lareau - Another Major Price Drop - ND8_3462.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 4/25/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still available :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump Police will be out in force!!
    You can only bump every 48 hours.
    Per Forum Rules.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    He hasn't had experience selling. Only buying. Lmao

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oh OK thanks for educating me!

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump :)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't buy it but man I do appreciate the pictures because I love seeing get this kinda stuff!

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bumper :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump Price Drop

10. Anonymous