• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Bunker Tower Trophy Original Positive Signed by James Lareau - Another Major Price Drop

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Up for sale is an original Oakley Bunker Tower Trophy Positive. If you are familiar with James Lareau's molding process, you will know that he sculpted these trophies out of clay and other materials first, and then makes a Negative mold and then casts a Plaster positive mold. This is the first Positive Mold he made for this particular trophy, and he then tested a few finishes on it. You can see the various finishes tested, and there is even some remaining clay from the molding process.

If you follow me on FB, you will notice I have been touring the U.S. lately picking up Oakley displays from everywhere from the West Coast to the East Coast. While touring I met up with James and had him sign this trophy.

This is not technically a one-of-a-kind, but it is somewhat of a prototype and is a beautiful example of James Laureau's artistic work for Oakley.

$825 shipped to CONUS
ND8_3463.jpg

ND8_3458.jpg
ND8_3461.jpg
ND8_3462.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Still available :)

Bump Police will be out in force!!
You can only bump every 48 hours.
Per Forum Rules.

Username Hidden said:
Bump Police will be out in force!!
You can only bump every 48 hours.
Per Forum Rules.
He hasn't had experience selling. Only buying. Lmao

Oh OK thanks for educating me!

Bump :)

I can't buy it but man I do appreciate the pictures because I love seeing get this kinda stuff!

Bumper :)

Bump Price Drop

Bumpedy

Latest Posts

Back