1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Obviously we know buying/selling is a big part of being an Oakley fan/enthusiast/collector, so we put together this infographic to give a quick overview of the most popular areas to Buy/Sell Oakleys, and pros/cons for each! Enjoy!

Oakley Buying Guide InfoGraphic - Compare The Best Sites For Buying Oakleys - Oakley_Buying_Guide_OakleyForum.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The O-Warrior

Rating:
    95.7%
    This is great! Nice layout for those looking to take their collections to the next level! Thanks!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Can't see the picture?

4. Anonymous

It's fairly large, might take a minute to load.

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    great idea!!!

:agree:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%
    Cool boss!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Font of Useless Knowledge

Rating:
    100%
    Interesting style.

Is this meant to be purely informational or to also indirectly promote the forum exchange? I notice there is a disparity between the balance of pros & cons for the exchange vs. the other options... :D

8. Anonymous

Obviously there is a bias :). But I think it does a good job of summarizing pros and cons for each of the areas.

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Two questions, one I would like to change my member name and second how do you private message.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler

Rating:
    100%
    Send PM to @OakleyBoss to change your name.

To send PM click on whichever user and hit "start conversation"

Anonymous likes this.