1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Blu ray is a kind of Dvd right? I am a little behind times. Just out of curiosity what could be on a blu ray with these...how the glasses are made?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    Blu-Ray, at one point, had a bit of competition with HD-dvd but HD-dvd died out fast, and then we were left with only Blu-Ray, which is full 1080i HD on a compact disc. They were all the rage a few years ago, with blu-ray players and such. Now days even blu-ray is dying off since people can watch streaming movies like through netflix or other online sites.

I at one point wanted a blu-ray player but now, dont really care. TV in general movies or tv rots your brain! read a book!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You Rule! I couldn't agree more...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Probably a promo thing to reduce the buyers remorse of getting $1500.00 Oakleys, or to show your wife when she flips out about the purchase :p I remember when my dad got a car they were playing a dvd in the background the day he picked it up....it was kinda silly.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    haha thank you. sad thing is i wasn't as serious of a reader like i am now, until the last few years. :) it saved me though, can't imagine my life without books now. I use netflix but haven't been using it as much lately. Books make you smart! tv makes makes you a vegetable lol.
    Read anything good lately?