1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi
    Im looking for a pair of Oakley Canteens ( image below )
    Oakley Canteen - 44566807ccc63.jpg
    I previously owned a pair wich are now lost.
    Through comunication with Oakley Costumer Care ive learned that this modell ( Oalkley Canteen ) is discontinued and Oakley dont sell or have any items ( Oalkley Canteen ) left.
    Do anyone by any chance own a pair? Or know how hard/ rare this modell is to come by?
    Rami Bahgat

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Crawling Chaos

Rating:
    100%
    They've showed up on the vault website a few times this year. Keep checking there.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    I have a rather beat pair of polished black oakley canteen's with new slate iridum lenses ,,,pm if interested. warning though, the i think its the upper ridge of the orbital has some good dropped scratch marks....if not interested it's cool. no box though, i do have a microfiber for it.

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Ill PM u pics if interested.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I got a few. Brand new, without box. Let me know if you're intersted :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

@yoshi1884
    Pleace do PM me some pics if its not too much troubble
    Thanks
    @Jummeltje
    Its awesome that you have a few brand new. I am very new to the forum, and dont want to insult you or anyone else for that matter, but i am only looking for Original Oakley Canteens, no fakes or replicas :smile:

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    i could take pics, except my lighting sucks lol. I will though. If interested, ill throw in a large hard case. :D

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Fakes? In my house? NEVER :) But in this case Yoshi1984 was first. I will let you guys finish out first :)

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Only two things literally make me cringe in pain. Dentists drilling out a cavity, and fake oakley's. in that order lol.

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    LOL. he may not want mine, they have some scratches on the frame. but ill take pic's.