• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Canteens

Yep, one of my staple glasses, got 4 of them now. Just right, no all round pair, suits just about all occasions with just the right amount of aggressiveness to lift them above the usual formal fair.

New ones actually fit my smallish face any idea about more colorways or getting wider release

Just got the new ferrari edition canteens. Black and red frames with polarized ruby iridium lenses.

I picked up a pair a few weeks ago. Like 'em a lot.

Becareful though, the lady I dealt with tried telling me that they didn't come with the cardboard box. I showed her a photo of the complete Ferrari Canteen package and she changed her story to "To save room we throw them out".

I managed to get her to call their other store in the mall and give me a complete set. Just make sure you get what you paid for.

Thank for the advice. Mine came with box,red hardcase,black soft microbag all with the ferrari logo on them and the glasses. Was there anything else that is supposed to come with it?

Back