• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Case For The Radar XL Blades

Darkmatter

Oakley Beginner
Well...let me start off by saying this place looks cool and am looking to post on here quite frequently. I own about 10 pairs (and counting) of Oakley's and they are definately the best.
Anyway I purchased my first "Sport" related Oakley's the Radar XL Blades not long ago and my first pair was the crystal red/positive red iridium color.
I liked them so much that I immediately ordered the same ones in the Matte White/Blue Iridium color.

I found just the lens for the polished black with the silver icons on EBay (again the Radar XL Blades) and decided to just order the Black Iridium lenses from Oakley direct to put on them to have as a custom pair.

My first 2 orders the Radar XL's came in a very nice soft case...this was because I ordered them from Oakley direct...other places may be offering the same deal but I cannot find the same case anywhere. I am trying to find the same case so that I can have one for my third pair as well.

Does anyone know where I can find that particular case?? The one that will fit the Radar XL Blades which also has an extra slot for an extra lens?
Thanks in advance.

just go into o-store or vault and ask for a radar case, its no different from the regular radars

just go into o-store or vault and ask for a radar case, its no different from the regular radars

Thanks I did not know the regular Radar case was no different from the XL version. I have no Oakley stores or Vaults anywhere near me only "Sunglass Hut" which is inside a mall. They never have the Oakley's I am looking for and will charge over $300 to have any kind of Oakley's to be sent off to be customized. What a joke. I believe I saw that case somewhere on Oakley's website I'll check it out.
Thanks again. :cool:

Back