• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Cases X2

Cmeyers

Oakley Enthusiast
Relatively new to the Oakley collection game. Picked up my first case last year for $200.

IMG_0426.JPG

This week I just picked up a double wide Spine case for $50. I am getting lucky with these case prices! The only issue is I am missing the power cord and the triangle piece on the right hand side is broken off. Does anyone know where someone could pick up some pieces for this case? I also would love to see if anyone has mirrors or pieces that go specifically with the spine case.

IMG_1478.JPG

Any insight or help would be greatly appreciated! I am also ISO a bar height oakley case that is roughly 8 ft. in length. One of the local sporting good stores has one and I would love to use one as a bar in a man cave.

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on a good price on the mega and an amazing price on the spine.

Someone may have what you need, just have to have patience. :)

Wow that is an absolute steal on that spine case! I sold one on here in the spring for A Lot more!! Congrats!

Back