1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

Anything special you want under the tree this year? Always nice to see what others want as than I can get some good ideas. I think I am hoping for the Global Fuel cells and maybe a pair of MFL holbrooks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

I plan to pick up my first Frogskin this Christmas :). I'm also thinking of buying the Juliet's or X Metal XX

3. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

What kind of frogskins?

4. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

No idea honestly. I've never bothered trying/researching them. There's a billion out there, so I need to make the first one special haha.

5. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

Yeah I have wanted to get some frogskins as well but just have absolutely no idea what I would want to get....too many choices

6. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

I've got specifically:

TinTin Gascan's
    Possibly the OCP Frogskin's
    Carbon Juliet

On the back of my mind, I also have the:

Sete Gascan's
    The New Artist Series! (If it ever comes...)
    And another Splice.

7. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

I would love to get a pair of the ocp frogskins if they do come out or a pair of echleon radars

8. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

What are you guys talking about? I've been Christmas shopping all year! :LOL:

Every day i bring home a pair is Christmas :smile:

9. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Haha well said. I guess my Christmas wish was the Troy Lee Gascan, and I finally got them. Honestly, after I won them, I feel like I finished my collection. I have no idea what I want to get next, so I'm branching off to random styles I've never owned.

10. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Here's my wishlist...btw, I've been a very good boy this year, LOL!

- X-Squared (still undecided on the color combo), but leaning towards the Ducati's
    - Half-X (again undecided on the color combo)
    - Split Jacket's (undecided)
    - Custom Fast Jacket's (when they're finally available to order)
    - and something off the wall or priced out of my reach...like an OTT or Pit Boss :rolleyes:

Oh, and maybe a watch. I really like the Minute Machines, but have no shame in stooping lower for something more affordable. Hehehe!

Oooh, ooh, and my last wish is for an O-Vault to open in Hawaii! I've only been to one in Vegas, and I was like a fat kid in a candy store! But that would be detrimental to my wallet :sad:. I barely scrape by paying for the glasses I buy now. Buying at a Vault would only have me making excuses for buying more stuff because they cost less!!!