• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Christmas List

Here's my wishlist...btw, I've been a very good boy this year, LOL!

- X-Squared (still undecided on the color combo), but leaning towards the Ducati's
- Half-X (again undecided on the color combo)
- Split Jacket's (undecided)
- Custom Fast Jacket's (when they're finally available to order)
- and something off the wall or priced out of my reach...like an OTT or Pit Boss :rolleyes:

Oh, and maybe a watch. I really like the Minute Machines, but have no shame in stooping lower for something more affordable. Hehehe!

Oooh, ooh, and my last wish is for an O-Vault to open in Hawaii! I've only been to one in Vegas, and I was like a fat kid in a candy store! But that would be detrimental to my wallet :sad:. I barely scrape by paying for the glasses I buy now. Buying at a Vault would only have me making excuses for buying more stuff because they cost less!!!
Infinite Hero Split Jacket! or you could buy the polished black/silver history text wind jacket, that's sick pair.

Jupiter Camo Dispatch - been wanting these for a while.

Shaun White Dispatch - (something in it for BADNESS)

A very big thank's goes to xInZaxx for the canvas fuel cell...crossed a huge one off my to-buy list!

as for my WISH LIST:
polished carbon/black iridium polarized x-squared
Ti02 XX
BNIB Fuente Antix.

i've been interested in the matte black EP2 pending how they fit me.

true true. black iridium is always safe. If I were into holbrook's, a jupiter camo would be nice, or the Goldbrook for the bling factor.

Back