1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Removed

Last edited by a moderator: 9/11/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Re: Oakley Collection For Sale. Hatchet Wire/Half Jacket/Mon

Thanks for the PM's. Not looking to trade right now. can provide feedback if you're interested in buying.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you know where I can buy Hatchet replacement nose/ear kit? My daughter knocked my hatchets off my head and left nose piece is MIA.... thanks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    PM'ed

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What is an Astor 101??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    the "astor 101" on your list/pictures is this a why?!?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry for the late reply, was out of the country on business.

I had purchased ~8-10 pairs of Oakleys at the time and was introduced to the Oakley sales rep (this was in roughly 2004). He asked if I would be interested in a new design for prescription lenses...I accepted the offer and at the time it was listed on my receipt as "Astor 101". I'm not sure if they eventually evolved into something on the Why line.

I still have all of the Oakleys for sale as I only received messages/PM's (except for SpliceD who I just replied to) with questions prior to my travel.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the reply, Prost.

Forum has changed somewhat since you first posted. Starting prices are required when selling. Please add your asking price to the original post. Thanks!

With that being said, kinda interested in your Half Jackets. :smile:

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Absolutely. Updated the original post. Let me know if I am way off base with any of them. Have never sold Oakleys before :)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    thank you for the update!