• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Collection Worth?

Nobody called the cleaning lady...it's more like selective post based on sheer favoritism of others. I saw you delete unnecessary post. That contained absolutely no offensive comments. I have posted about 10 times and you have deleted the majority of my post. I am glad there is still one good mod left here Jono.

yes . . . done a bit cleaning!!!

Nobody called the cleaning lady...it's more like selective post based on sheer favoritism of others. I saw you delete unnecessary post. That contained absolutely no offensive comments. I have posted about 10 times and you have deleted the majority of my post. I am glad there is still one good mod left here Jono.

Ya it's ok for q to post stfu and his post stays. Imagine that but yet all my posts were deleted also.

Even Oakley Boss84 what he posted not insulting in any manner and yet his post was deleted. It's definitely favoritism. Even Fear gear all of his post were deleted. It's terrible that things have come to this point. Why does it matter what we post "the cleaning lady" is going to delete our post anyways.

You better watch out before the evil mods "clean" this thread.
rolleyes.gif

This board needs to change and change major ways. Start a smack board and leave all the trash talk to that area. If it leaves to other forum area then ban people. It's not rocket science.

How about we don't post sh***y stuff, then we won't have to worry about censorship. If you want to talk trash, I heard Ray Ban has a forum.

Okay guys, I'm on my mobile right now so it's not gonna be convenient to view all the deleted posts to see what was said, but I know Nerd did his best to bring this topic back on track. With that said, lets just focus on what the OP started by creating this thread yeah?

I'll get things going again by saying I honestly have no clue what my collection may be worth. I have a fair bit of custom stuff, so monetary wise, I have no idea what they are worth. Ha! But I think I have spent wayyyy too much on my Oakleys that's for sure. At least that's what the Mrs would say. Oops.

Latest Posts

Back