• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Collection

Yeah! $60 or so for all glass, plywood frame isn't bad at all. I'm trying to find cheaper lights to stick in there right now. The ones IKEA has are a little expensive for some dinky little lights. It's no Oakley case, but it's better than nothing haha

Yeah! $60 or so for all glass, plywood frame isn't bad at all. I'm trying to find cheaper lights to stick in there right now. The ones IKEA has are a little expensive for some dinky little lights. It's no Oakley case, but it's better than nothing haha

It is actually pretty nice, especially for $60!

too bad, that the oakleys don't get a really good home . . .

just kidding! :boink:

I want to thank echav for the great deal on these! I went Frankenstein mode on them though...The White frame just doesn't suit my face at all :(. Maybe I'll have to wear it some more and get used to it. What really stuck out to me was the Matte Black icon! So I threw a Matte Black frame on the front with Vr28 BIP. Anyways, thanks again!

0YAlH.jpg

Got these in today :).

BRUgZ.jpg

Also, got a bunch of little advertisement stuff along with card holders. Thanks double!

Fwu07.jpg

V2AiT.jpg

6cOap.jpg

Edit: Bad thing about this IKEA cabinet is how big the gaps are between each shelf, and the fact that I can't alter the shelf heights :(. Can't figure out where to put stuff either. Everything looks so cramped haha.

Thanks! Going to try this out later. Bought some plexiglass because I'm cheap, so hopefully it won't look too goofy.

Updated the shelves: modified my display to fit 2 extra Plexiglass shelving units. Can't stop re-arranging everything :p

fAMIM.jpg

Latest Posts

Back