• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Yep. Make an offer and we will go from there.

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

PM sent ref Hijinx Grey Smoke / Black Iridium

VR28 Black Iridium Flak Jacket lenses sold to Jay-Da

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Has anything sold?

Highly unlikely i would think - as a seller.....as unhelpful as they come. Complete waste of my time, contacting and waiting for a reply as promised. Despite seller being logged on here frequently.....

Username Hidden said:
Highly unlikely i would think - as a seller.....as unhelpful as they come. Complete waste of my time, contacting and waiting for a reply as promised. Despite seller being logged on here frequently.....
Thanks for the negative comment . I was looking into the cost to ship to the UK and what needed to be completed on my end to pay the duties as promised. I have never shipped to the UK and was unfamiliar with the process. Glad to hear that you were able to find what you were looking for though.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the negative comment . I was looking into the cost to ship to the UK and what needed to be completed on my end to pay the duties as promised. I have never shipped to the UK and was unfamiliar with the process. Glad to hear that you were able to find what you were looking for though.
Just for the record dont ever try to pay the duties on this end. No one ever knows for sure what they will be and to be honest its not your concern. If the buyer wants to negotiate a lower price to help cover it that is fine but duty fees are up to them.

Username Hidden said:
Just for the record dont ever try to pay the duties on this end. No one ever knows for sure what they will be and to be honest its not your concern. If the buyer wants to negotiate a lower price to help cover it that is fine but duty fees are up to them.
Thanks for the heads up!

Bump. Let's get some glasses sold. All prices are OBO. I am open to offers. Interested in cash and watches.

Not to butt in but I purchased a set of Juliets from a forum member in Japan and had him insure them for their full value ($420). I had them in three days (I'm in Ohio) and I didn't have to pay a dime in duties/fees. Typically those fees are for folks who are receiving shipments FROM the U.S. and not folks who are receiving from another country TO the U.S. Just my two cents. Hope it helps.