• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Collector Passing

rgandy

Oakley Beginner
Just wanted to let everyone know that my son Justin Gandy passed away May 16th, he loved Oakleys, and even though he was only 21 he had (has) a pretty substantial collection. He was known on the forum as HootsJuliet. His mother and I will miss him more than he will ever know.

I feel terrible Back on another forum he posted all the time there when I was on it...somehow in cyber land it feels like we know people ..at least a little...I remember his posts and probably interacted with him...so very sorry...I wish I had more words...something as sad as this just puts debating frame colors and the like in the realm of meaningless when compared to your loss...Sorry for the whole family. Definitely a bright light that should have burned longer...all my sympathies...

it´s terrible to hear that! i hope the family is doing well during such hard times....
to sad that it happens at this age :(
all my sympathies for you too!!!

We wish you and your family strength and perseverence during this very difficult time. May God bless you all!

Back