• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Collector Showcase (Houston, TX)

bad fishy

I should Work at Oakley
Texas
I didn't get to make it to the Red Event and thought something similar could be done in the Central US. With the help of @i am rich, I decided to organize an Oakley Collector Showcase. We have reserved a 125 person capacity room in a convention center in Texas City, south of Houston. We would like to have an event where Oakley collectors can gather to display their collections, hang out, and meet other collectors. Of course, buying, selling and trading will be welcome, but not required. All Oakley items are welcome, not just sunglasses.

There are a few expenses associated with the event, so we are asking for a small fee to reserve a spot. Your reservation will also help us manage the guest list as to stay within the capacity of the room. Reservations will also allow us to know who will be participating to avoid any unaccounted guests. There are 22 rectangle tables at 8ft a piece. We will also have an officer on duty for a peace of mind. Here are the details:

Oakley Collector Showcase
Saturday, February 8, 2014
1:00pm - 4:00pm
Nessler Center
1801 Ninth Avenue North
Texas City, TX 77592

Prices:

$20 for the entire 8ft table. (25 pieces of Oakley minimum please)
$10 for half of the 8ft table. (10 pieces of Oakley minimum please)

Payments will be handled in advance through PayPal.
Space is limited to table availability. Refunds will not be offered in order to help subsidize the costs of the event.

All tables will have a white tablecloth, but no display pieces are provided. You are welcome to bring a display case to showcase your collection if desired. The venue will be available for setup beginning at 10:00am. Please plan on having your table setup before 1:00pm.

For more information or to reserve a table, PM me or email me at ddhutchinson@gmail.com

Back