• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Collector Showcase (Houston, TX)

Anyone inviting Jim Jannard? It would be cool if the video could be posted on youtube for all the lucky persons that will not be able to attend.

Wow I don't think anyone needs to fall all over Jim and kiss his ass but your comments, Oakley Joseph, are a bit insulting to the person who created Oakley's and to why we are all here.

Wow I don't think anyone needs to fall all over Jim and kiss his ass but your comments, Oakley Joseph, are a bit insulting to the person who created Oakley's and to why we are all here.

+1

Its funny how first he asks if anyone is inviting Jim, then he says, Jim wouldn't attend because he has better things to do, then he says he is not hosting the event and doesn't care if Jim attends...

Its quite obvious to everyone here that Oakley Joseph is here to comment and feel free to make waves because he is entitled to his opinion. But guess what, he is not entitled to utilize his comments to start a flame session in this thread or any other. Just a little info for Oakley Joseph, Many of us had the opportunity to meet Jim and enjoy the event HE put together for us to attend this past August. Jim is a member here and I will not allow you to borderline disrespect this forum. @Oakley Joseph... By the way, that very well written PM you received from OakleyBoss, is kinda like asking you to think before you type....

:focus:

Back