• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley.com Update...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
I don't like the new layout. The search function is hilarious though :lol: Makes me feel like a 95 year old...

...and again the OCP prices rise. This is getting ridiculous. I should have grabbed the M2 while I could. I bet they'll be $5 - $10 more expensive when they make it back.

Don't like the new look as well. Theres also some coding issues on the site currently on the custom pages got lots of errors on my debug console when I run the custom pages!

They also removed more of the old discontinued frame pages from there website for example the x squared polarized page and the ducati juliet page... worked until this update... :(

Last edited:
Don't like the new look as well. Theres also some coding issues on the site currently on the custom pages got lots of errors on my debug console when I run the custom pages!

They also removed more of the old discontinued frame pages from there website for example the x squared polarized page and the ducati juliet page... worked until this update... :(
I agree. Didn't seem anywhere near as user friendly. Thought it was just me getting old :p

They should just put a link to EBay. The new site is just horrible. I called them they really want us to believe there will b no other custom colors for Radar lenses in at least a month. It is pitiful and they think it is just so much easier and blame my issues on having a Mac desktop.... Way to go again Lux

They should just put a link to EBay. The new site is just horrible. I called them they really want us to believe there will b no other custom colors for Radar lenses in at least a month. It is pitiful and they think it is just so much easier and blame my issues on having a Mac desktop.... Way to go again Lux
Yeah good 'ol Luxottica. Done sooooo much over the last 6 1/2 years to improve the company/product/brand haven't they? o_O.
(lmk if my hate is too strong).

Latest Posts

Back