• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley.com Update...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Noticed today that the available colors for Custom Flaks has changed.

Neither shade of green is available anymore but Grey Smoke and Carbon Fiber has been added, some lenses are no longer available either.

Oh noooooooooo! It must be like some sort of contagious disease!
Oakley U.K. site has gone down the same road as Oakley.com
Both sites now look identical. And they've dropped 2 of the Juliet lens color options that were previously available as well.
No more Tungsten or Black Iridium.
Watch the prices sky rocket for them now on e-Bay :(.

Oh noooooooooo! It must be like some sort of contagious disease!
Oakley U.K. site has gone down the same road as Oakley.com
Both sites now look identical. And they've dropped 2 of the Juliet lens color options that were previously available as well.
No more Tungsten or Black Iridium.
Watch the prices sky rocket for them now on e-Bay :(.
So they have! Gah! I have some lightly used BI and BIP in reserve but only the one pair of tungsten, and those are mounted.

urgh~ hate the new oakley.com site after the update.
They recently transitioned & migrated their system.
Couldnt log back into my account, & when i did...all my info & pass order history is gone

Worst case, called customer care:- they wont even accept my credit card now due to country 'code' not in their system YET.

Any oakley employee around? prob make a highlight?

The new site's lens tint preview is pathetic compared to the previous one. It really baffles my mind that people are not only paid to produce inferior products, but that people also approve those "improvements".

All the new October 1st Heritage releases are now available and the Eyeshades are currently starting at $160 now...which might be a mistake and the reason why I jumped on the Fire Iridium Eyeshades lol!

http://www.oakley.com/en/search?text=heritage
Yet the TDF version is still $200 and nothing "exclusive" or additional about it. :confused: F&F event should be here in six weeks again hopefully so...

Congrats on the new pick-up:cool-20:

Back