• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley.com

Yeah, I experienced it for myself once at Macy's in NYC. It was nothing but a feeding frenzy, it was shocking to see people behaving in such a way.

Yeah i know what black friday is all about in the US i was just saying we don't have a offer on over year!.... Didn't someone get killed let year at one of the malls? Very sad that people would act in a way to save a few $$!

The deals are absurd i mean a new xbox for 140 I saw ps3 for 200 and tv's looking really cheap too. I for one will never take part in the holiday though. I can barely stand shopping online(except for sunnies), nonetheless in the store with a bunch of lunatics. I'd take part in oakley black friday if they had the ocp frogs, think I may call them and ask if that will be before xmas.

I tried to order a pair of Custom Batwolf and get the earbuds and apparently you can't get the earbuds on custom orders, just regular sku glasses. If anyone gets a pair of the ear buds and doesn't want them, I'd gladly take them off your hands for a reasonable price.

I tried to order a pair of Custom Batwolf and get the earbuds and apparently you can't get the earbuds on custom orders, just regular sku glasses. If anyone gets a pair of the ear buds and doesn't want them, I'd gladly take them off your hands for a reasonable price.
it says right there free with any purchase over 160 dollars. The further i read it says not for custom but im thinking it is because they are giving you a water bottle instead.

That's a lot for a really cheap item...Unless their sound quality is far better than some of the pairs out there on the market today, I don't see how that is worth it. That's such an odd price too I think...as a lot of their pairs just go under $150 USD.

That's a lot for a really cheap item...Unless their sound quality is far better than some of the pairs out there on the market today, I don't see how that is worth it. That's such an odd price too I think...as a lot of their pairs just go under $150 USD.

That's why it's set at $160.00. They know most will buy a $150.00 pair or cheaper so they don't have to give as many. Then they know some will put another item in the cart just to get the earbuds.

That's why it's set at $160.00. They know most will buy a $150.00 pair or cheaper so they don't have to give as many. Then they know some will put another item in the cart just to get the earbuds.

THOSE SNEAKY BASTARDS! hahaha kidding. But seriously, they are probably worse quality than skull candy (about $20 in the US) and $160 is a lot for sh*tty headphones..

The deals are absurd i mean a new xbox for 140 I saw ps3 for 200 and tv's looking really cheap too. I for one will never take part in the holiday though. I can barely stand shopping online(except for sunnies), nonetheless in the store with a bunch of lunatics. I'd take part in oakley black friday if they had the ocp frogs, think I may call them and ask if that will be before xmas.

So absurd people are pepper spraying and shooting each other: BBC News - US Black Friday marred by violence

Honestly, the hype that is built up and the greed of people make this one very volatile day.

Back